The Total Package
Based on input from dispensing providers across the country, Northwind has built a complete dispensing solution:
- An Extensive Catalog – Northwind offers nearly 2600 ready-to-dispense pharmaceutical products. No, you won’t need all of them but options won’t be an issue.
- Clean, Consistent Packaging – Our packaging makes it easy for you to stay organized! Gravity feed boxes streamline storage and dispensing.
- Timely Delivery – Same day order processing and shipping within 24 hours ensure that your clinic gets the products it needs STAT!
- Competitive Pricing – Northwind leverages technology, an extensive supply chain and volume purchasing to secure the best possible pricing on products. Our buying power translates to better pricing for you.
- Responsive Service – Our sophisticated Customer Relationship Management system allows us to capture and track requests for service while our customer portal enables you to access order information. Ultimately, it is our philosophy of treating people the way we want to be treated that centers our service efforts and ensures that you are always a priority.
- Easy-to-Use Software – Northwind has partnered with MDScripts to bring you easy-to-use, best-in-class dispensing software. Click here for a list of features and benefits.
- Quality and Compliance in Products and Processes – Northwind maintains registrations with the FDA and DEA. We are licensed in nearly every state in the country and are a Verified Accredited Wholesale Distributor (VAWD) by the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP). We maintain extensive policies and procedures to ensure the purchase of only FDA approved products, the safe handling and packaging of medications, the proper storage and distribution of all products as well as the required reporting to regulatory authorities.
Northwind Pharmaceuticals is built around customer service. Offering 24/7 access to information, expertise and service, we focus on being there when our clinics need us. Rapid shipping coupled with our large inventory enable us to get products to customers faster. Pricing and other support requests are addressed quickly and professionally.
Northwind has been serving clinics since 1981. We understand the challenges facing clinics of all sizes and have developed the people and processes necessary to respond consistently. Our focus on quality is evident in our Verified Accredited Wholesale Distributor Accreditation issued by the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy. Day-in and day-out, we take the steps necessary to make sure you have the right medication at the right time for your patients.
We view our relationship with our clinic customers as a partnership. We are tied to your success and seek ways to help you whenever we can. Whether we are responding to a pricing request or helping you find that obscure medication your patient needs, you’ll find that Northwind is always committed to giving great service and competitive pricing. Want to know more? Just ask our customers.
Create an Account
Ready to experience the Northwind difference? Click below to sign up for an account.